Why Musicians Like to Grow Beard
Beard as Part of Musician’s Physical Appearance.
Growing a beard has always been part of the human physical appearance among men. You will notice that men who have facial hair usually classified as musicians and rockstars. If you will search the internet and look for present musicians, you will see that most musician preferred long hair and beard because it adds up to the whole rockstar package. There are other reasons behind this.
Some of the factors that lead to musicians growing a beard are as follows:
1. Most of them saw that former musicians had long hair and beard
2. It looks cool on them.
3. It makes them look more like a musician. It completes the package.
4. It looks better on them compared to having a clean shaven face.
5. Some of them are just influenced by their friends and family
6. Even if is hard to believe, some of them do not have enough time to shave.
What does long hair and beard signify?
Having a beard might mean something. Aside from completing the package as a rockstar. It may also signify something, like a form of art and expression of oneself. There are musicians who used to bartwuchsmittel even before entering the music industry because it is their style from the beginning. Moreover, growing a beard can mean an expression of art. Because nowadays, art comes in various forms such as painting, songs, music, writings, dancing, and other performances.
Below are some modern musicians and their awesome beards:
1.John Dyer Baizley of Baroness – he is one of those musicians who has been growing beard for many years now. He thinks that having beard adds to his confidence.
2. Jason Aalon Butler of letlive. this musician likes a heavier bears which actually suits him because of his personality as someone who looks dominant and aggressive.
3. Evan Weiss of Into It. – if you are a judgmental person and you know Evan Weiss personally, then you would never think that he would actually grow beard. This nerdy hipster beard looked good on him.
4. Andy Williams of Every Time I Die- In the present times, this dude likes grow longer mustache. Not only that, he also likes to grow epic facial hair.